STUDIO PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Topics to be covered :
Understanding manual mode
Understanding Exposure Triangle
Ways to Modify light
Setting Up Small studio
Creating Different Lighting Setups
Mastering One light setup
One on One Practice sessions
This workshop is for you :
• If you are keen to learn the technique of making great portraits in a small studio.
• If you want to learn and make use of lighting techniques in a studio setup.
• If you want to take your photography skills to next level by better understanding of light and people/portrait photography.
Important Prerequisites :
• You will be required to bring your digital camera to the workshop. Any DSLR, mirrorless camera with manual controls or any camera having an ‘M’ more and hotshoe is essential. DSLRs suit the best, and even the most basic DSLRs would have these features. Please check with us if you have any questions on the camera that you would be bringing.
• You will need a speedlite / flash along with a remote trigger which is compatible with your camera. Please check with us if you have any questions on the flash that you would be bringing.
Max Participants - 6
WorkShop Fee – Rs. 5500/- per person
Date - 19th, Jan, 2020
Timing - 10 am - 5 pm
Venue / Location - Aagam Photography studio / Whitefield
The Workshop Fee includes :
• Classroom Sessions & practice sessions under my guidance
• Lunch & Tea / Snacks
For reserving your spot kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org